HARMONY ANIMAL HOSPITAL FAMILY, COVID-19 PET INFORMATION
We have made the following protocol and procedural changes due to the unfortunate pandemic of COVID-19. Our goal is to continue offering the best possible care for your pets while also ensuring everyone’s safety. Currently, we are NOT allowing owners to accompany their pets into the clinic. When arriving for your scheduled appointment or for medication pick up, please follow the instructions below. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this difficult time.
When you arrive:
• Please stay in your vehicle
• Call the front desk when you arrive
• The receptionist and/or a technician will obtain detailed history over the phone.
• The technician will come to your car and bring your pet into the hospital for the doctor to examine and evaluate.
• The doctor and/or technician will call with exam findings and recommendations for treatment.
• The receptionist will take payment information over the phone.
• The technician will bring your pet and paperwork out to your car.